Credit cards become one of the payment instruments that seemed to be required by many people. Unfortunately, not a few are trapped unwise to use this one card so that it leads to an endless debt.
In fact, if used wisely, it can be a very profitable card.
Like buying goods with a large nominal, you can use the 0 percent installment facility. So, no right weight than having to directly spend money in large quantities.
In the past, people who have this card are identical to rich people. In fact, that assumption is not true. Anyone can have it, as long as it meets the requirements.
Now you are also really easy if you want to apply for this card, which is just to come directly to the bank or via online.
The two ways are arguably different. If you pass the bank, you must come to the destination bank. Meanwhile, if via online, you only need to sit sweetly in front of the laptop.
Apply for a credit card through a bank
Usually, there are several credit card sales on guard at bank branch offices. When you want to make a transaction, generally they will offer whether you are interested in applying.
Then, what if there are no sales ? You can go directly to the customer service section and say you want to apply this card. Well, you will be transferred to its part later.
When submitting, there are a number of document requirements that you must complete:
- Original identification and photocopy, such as KTP, SIM or Passport
- Salary slip where you work
- Original NPWP and photocopy
- Minimum salary of Rp. 3 million
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Have an account at the bank where you apply for a credit card.
“Let the process be faster and be able to escape from the analyst. So, credit card applications can be accepted. But if not there, can still apply for a credit card anyway, “said Ratna, one of the credit card sales at Bank BCA in Pasar Minggu, South Jakarta.
So, rather than you going back and forth to the bank because of lack of documents, it’s better to prepare everything from the beginning before coming to the bank.
Then, what are the stages of applying at the bank?
- You will be asked to fill out a credit card application form. Sales of his party will help you anyway. So, no need to worry.
- Submit several documents that are required for credit card applications.
- Finish and just waiting for the bank analyst to contact you.
It’s easy to apply dirctly to sales, you can ask a few things directly. Like asking for this card that does not charge an annual fee, what are the attractive promos, often even giving you gifts.
Choose the type of credit card that suits your needs. But, usually the sales will also adjust it to your monthly income.
Apply for a credit card online
For some people, applying this card online is considered easier and more efficient, especially for those who don’t have much time. Just open the laptop, click here and there, and you’re done.
But, if you want to submit via online, you must read carefully, what are the benefits to the costs that will be charged to you.
Steps to apply via online :
- Open the official website of the bank that you want. For example, BCA Bank.
- Click the “Online Application Services” column.
- There are several questions you must fill in to determine the right type of credit card for you.
- There are several types of credit card options recommended to you.
- Choose the type of credit card you want.
- The question will come out whether you have an account at BCA.
- You will be asked to fill in the BCA account / card number along with the verification code to the mobile number registered at BCA.
- After that, the BCA credit card application form will come out.
- Input all credit card requirements documents.
- When it is complete and complete, click submit and finish.
- You are just waiting for the analyst to contact you for the verification process.
The verification process aims to ensure that the data you entered is correct. BCA will also contact the family not in the same house. Therefore, put your cellphone close to you!
Well, that’s the difference applying for a credit card directly to the bank and via online. Both of these methods have their own pluses and minuses, the choice remains back to you.